Are you seeking for UTSA vs Dartmouth prediction?
Then you are in right website.
When the Dartmouth Big Green (1-4) visit the UTSA Roadrunners (4-2) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET, they are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak. The matchup has a point total of 141. We examine the odds and betting lines for this matchup between UTSA vs Dartmouth in this preview.
UTSA is 2-2-0 against the spread this season compared to Dartmouth’s 0-3-1 ATS record. The Roadrunners are 1-3-0 and the Big Green are 3-1-0 in terms of going over the point total. The two teams score an average of 142.9 points per game, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s total.
Here’s what you need to prepare for Sunday’s college hoops action.
Dartmouth at UTSA odds, spread and lines
odds made available by Tipico Sportsbook; For a comprehensive list, visit the USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub.
- Spread: UTSA -4.5
- Total: 141
- Moneyline: UTSA -201, Dartmouth +168
We should Make This Fascinating – Put down your lawful games wagers online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, worldwide games wagering pioneer. Iowa, get ready because Tipico will soon visit your state! Offer for a new client: Get $100 in instant bet credits when you deposit at least $10! See Tipico.com’s terms and conditions for those over 21. Bet now!
For more prediction visit our site: https://my11prediction.com/
UTSA 76, Dartmouth 67
- This season, UTSA vs Dartmouth has only been listed as the moneyline favorite twice, and it split those games.
- The Roadrunners haven’t been a moneyline favorite of -201 or less in any of their games.
- UTSA has a suggested moneyline win likelihood of 66.8% in this challenge.
- This season, Dartmouth has been the underdog in three games, but it hasn’t won any of them.
- This season, the Big Green have not entered a game with moneyline odds greater than +168.
- Based on the moneyline’s implied probability, Dartmouth has a 37.3% chance of winning this game.
Against the spread
- The 65.5 points per game the Roadrunners average are 10.3 fewer points than the Big Green give up (75.8).
- The Big Green’s 77.4 points per game are 12.9 more points than the 64.5 the Roadrunners give up.
- When it scores more than 64.5 points, Dartmouth is 0-2-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- UTSA is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it gives up fewer than 77.4 points.
- The Roadrunners have totaled just six more points than their opponents this season (1.0 per game on average), and the Big Green have scored just eight more points than their opponents (1.6 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The Roadrunners have an average implied point total of 72.0 this season, which is 1.0 point lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (73).
- So far this season, UTSA has scored more than 73 points one time.
- The Big Green’s average implied point total on the season (73.8 points) is 5.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- This season, Dartmouth has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (68) three times.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, access all of our content at https://my11prediction.com/